sub Figura DLXX
- Deeper and deeper into the mire of things!
Farther and farther into the never-ending Expansion of the Abyss.
- The great goddess that bendeth over the Universe is my mistress; I am the winged globe at her heart.
- I contract ever as she ever expandeth;
- At the end it is all one.
- Our loves have brought to birth the Father and Creator of all things.
- He hath established the elements; the aether, the air, the water, the earth, and the fire.
- He hath established the wandering stars in their courses.
- He hath ploughed with the sever stars of his Plough, that the Seven might move indeed, yet ever point to the unchanging One.
- He hath established the Eight Belts, wherewith he hath girdled the globes.
- He hath established the Trinity of Triads in all things, forcing fire into fire, and ordering all things in the Stable Abode of the Kings of Aegypt.
- He hath established His rule in His kingdom.
- Yet the Father also boweth unto the Power of the Star 418 and thereby
- In his subtlety He expandeth it all into twelve rays of the Crown.
- And these twelve rays are one.
New search in this document/chapter:
Build a concordance for this document/chapter: