sub Figura DLXX
- Then in the might of the Lion did I formulate unto myself that holy and formless fire, ?dq, which darteth and flasheth through the depths of the Universe.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the earth melted into a liquor clear as water.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the water smoked into a lucid air.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the air ignited, and became Fire.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh, O Lord, the Fire dissipated into Space.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh, O Lord, the space resolved itself into a Profundity of Mind.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the Mind of the Father was broken up into the brilliance of our Lord the Sun.
- At the touch of the Fire Qadosh the Brilliance of our Lord was absorbed in the Naught of our Lady of the Body of the Milk of the Stars.
- Then only was the Fire Qadosh extinguished, when the Enterer was driven back from the threshold,
- And the Lord of Silence was established upon the Lotus flower.
- Then was accomplished all that which was to be accomplished.
- And All and One and Naught were slain in the slaying of the Warrior 418,
- In the slaying of the subtlety that expanded all these things into the Twelve Rays of the Crown,
- That returned unto One, and beyond One, even unto the vision of the Fool in his folly that chanted the word Ararita, and beyond the Word and the Fool; yea, beyond the Word and the Fool.
New search in this document/chapter:
Build a concordance for this document/chapter: