sub Figura DLXX
- Say thou that He God is one; God is the Everlasting One; nor hath He any Equal, or any Son, or any Companion. Nothing shall stand before His face.
- Even for five hundred and eleven times nightly for one and forty days did I cry aloud unto the Lord the affirmation of His Unity.
- Also did I glorify His wisdom, whereby He made the worlds.
- Yea, I praised Him for His intelligible essence, whereby the universe became light.
- I did thank Him for His manifold mercy; I did worship His magnificence and majesty.
- I trembled before His might.
- I delighted in the Harmony and Beauty of His Essence.
- In His Victory I pursued His enemies; yea I drave them down the steep; I thundered after them into the utmost abyss; yea, therein I partook of the glory of my Lord.
- His Splendour shone upon me; I adored His adorable splendour.
- I rested myself, admiring the Stability of Him, how the shaking of His Universe, the dissolution of all things, should move Him not.
- Yea, verily, I the Lord Viceregent of His Kingdom, I, Adonai, who speak unto my servant V.V.V.V.V. did rule and govern in His place.
- Yet also did I formulate the word of double power in the Voice of the Master, even the word 418.
- And all these things deceived me not, for I expanded them by my subtlety into the Twelve Rays of the Crown.
- And these twelve rays were one.
New search in this document/chapter:
Build a concordance for this document/chapter: